In the Media
- Attorney Clifford Lazzaro comments on the Seton Hall party shooting case. Read the recent article: http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2014/06/seton_hall_party_shooting_co-defendant_admits_providing_gun_used_in_students_murder.html.
- Attorney Clifford E. Lazzaro defends Marcus Bascus during sentencing: http://bit.ly/1pOcKVs
- Dr. Kenneth M. Berry's attorney, Clifford Lazzaro, comments on the suffering his client experienced after being falsely accused in the Anthrax attacks. Read the full article here: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/lawyer-anthrax-probe-md-reeling/.
- Clifford Lazzaro, attorney for defendant Ryan McErlean, comments on the case: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?63725-Home-invader-gets-14-years
- Attorney, Clifford Lazzaro, served as defense counsel for Gabriel Vargas, involved in the perfume warehouse robbery scheme. Read more about the story: http://www.fbi.gov/newark/press-releases/2010/nk051810.htm.
- Attorney Lazzaro comments on a molestation case involving his client, Andrew Levine. Click here to read the article: http://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/11/nyregion/new-jersey-man-accused-of-repeatedly-molesting-six-girls.html.
- Stephen Lotter is sentenced to 24 months in prison for wire fraud and tax evasion: http://www.justice.gov/usao/nj/Press/files/pdffiles/2010/lott0322rel.pdf