Attorney Clifford E. Lazzaro
Clifford E. Lazzaro has focused his entire professional career in the areas
of criminal law and family and matrimonial law. He is a confident negotiator
and skilled litigator with more than 26 years of courtroom and trial experience.
Clifford E. Lazzaro has earned a well-deserved reputation for his high quality work, superb knowledge of the law, ethical standards and commitment to his clients and cases.
Our law office is conveniently located at 1 Broad Street, Second Floor,
Elizabeth, New Jersey directly across from the architecturally magnificent
Union County Superior Courthouse, designed by Ackerman Ross and built
in 1903 in the classical revival style. Because our law firm is mainly
a trial law firm that resolutely believes in a person's constitutional
right to a jury trial, the Latin words inscribed at the top of the Courthouse,
VOX POPULI VOX DEI have special meaning. The English translation is the Voice of the People
is the Voice of God. This is the cornerstone of the individual freedoms
guaranteed by the U. S. Constitution's Bill of Rights, the right to
a trial by jury of one's peers.
Clifford E. Lazzaro is married to Maria Coffinas, a matrimonial attorney who practices law in Brooklyn, New York in the firm of Coffinas & Lusthaus, P.C. They live in Manalapan, New Jersey with their three sons.
- Bar Admissions:
- 1988, New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- 2003, U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Law School:
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., 1985.
- New York University, B.A. in English and History, 1981.
- New Jersey State Bar Association.
- State of New Jersey Assistant Prosecutor, 1988-1992 and Special Deputy Attorney General, 1991-1992.
- Brooklyn, New York, April 29, 1959.